ECCO Announces Redesigned, Safety Solutions Website and Ultimate Upfit Contest
BOISE, Idaho, Feb. 1, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — ECCO, a worldwide leader in commercial vehicle safety solutions, has unveiled a new website with a focus on customer experience.
«The process began over a year ago when ECCO’s web development team decided to start from the ground up,» explained President of ECCO, Americas John Ducharme. «That meant reaching out to our valued customers and ECCO distributors, as well as several other key stakeholders. Our team spent weeks interviewing and assessing what was important to them when browsing the ECCO site.»
The goal was to create an easy-to-navigate site that showcased ECCO’s expansive line of safety solutions for the countless amount of industries and customers served. Today, the site boasts many new features, including:
- Industry-Specific Product Selection – It’s never been easier to find the products ECCO customers need to create a fully-customized safety solution tailored to fit their vehicle
- An Optimized Search Function – Now users can search by vehicle, industry, voltage, lightbar length or classifications, and much more
- Simple Navigation – Searching for ECCO products can be done with the click of the mouse. Easy-to-find solutions are easily accessible from different categories and via the search function
- News Center – Keep up with the latest information on ECCO products and announcements via the News Center
- Resource Center – Search through application photos, data sheets and product literature. It’s all available on ECCO’s new site
«Creating a simplified, engaging customer experience was the primary focus of the new site,» said Ducharme. «The updated look tells a visual story of our evolution from a small electronics company that has grown to a global manufacturer of safety solutions and emergency systems.»
To help celebrate the launch of the new website, ECCO also announced The Ultimate Upfit Contest, where one lucky winner will win a fully-customized upfit valued at approximately $5,000. Entrants must be 18 or older to participate and the upfit will be provided by a local ECCO upfitter. Additional terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.eccoesg.com/contest for more information.
Learn more about ECCO and browse the new site by visiting www.eccoesg.com.
Lauren Jacobs I (208) 395-8176 I [email protected]
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ecco-announces-redesigned-safety-solutions-website-and-ultimate-upfit-contest-300591676.html